Happy Birthday, Wildside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Bday mate, I will raise a glass for you... hey it gives me a excuse for having antoher drink I have had the best part of a bottle of souther comfort since 10:30 am.... old mates come round don't ask.

Retro-Cartoon-Cakes-10.jpg

Happy Birthday Mate. Though i would get you a specail cake since i seem to find a special one for everyone else.

My congratulations to you and I wish you to celebrate it in good company and have fun!

care bears could die for all i care lol. Should of been like a Nintendo cake or something. Here is my cake this year:

1117082054.jpg

strawberry filling, yellow cake mmm mmm!

I'm gonna get my gifts sometime today, idk what exactly except that im gonna get Left 4 Dead. I'll left u know later.

thank u everyone! It has been a great 1 1/2 years here on tech-forums, i love this place and hope u guys like me too for i do serve my part here in anyway i can. I have already had 2 dinners, one at Olive Garden from my gf's family n at Green Onion with my family in the past 2-3 days already.

man, the stuff i really want come out after Christmas; Phenom II for one thing.

thanks all!

I could have gotten a Nintendo cake or something. But what fun would that have been? I already did the Windows cake, Firefox cake and all that. Needed something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom