Happy Birthday Vern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they both 2009's? I had a Mazda 3 s Grand Touring and my bro-in-law had an SE-R (both 2006, stock) and my car smoked his :p

Oh heck no... my parents don't trust me that much haha

This is like 2006-2007 ish..

But a car is a car. :)

Anyways I best get back to studying. Fellow mods (mostly Hefe and Hikari), save me some of the spammers :)

Yea happy birthday vern, hope you have a good one and don't wrap that car round a tree.

Happy Birthday, Vern !

Take it from oldskool, it will go fast enough to get you a fat speeding ticket (and I only have the 2.0L), I paid out $185 for going 17 over (actually it was 21 or 22 over, but the cop told me he dropped it to 17 over to keep me from hanging my pants out to dry lol).

And follow Chris' advice -- no wrapping around trees !

Happy Birthday, Vern !

Take it from oldskool, it will go fast enough to get you a fat speeding ticket (and I only have the 2.0L), I paid out $185 for going 17 over (actually it was 21 or 22 over, but the cop told me he dropped it to 17 over to keep me from hanging my pants out to dry lol).

And follow Chris' advice -- no wrapping around trees !

I'm an overly cautious and mostly normal driver... unless I have to merge or overtake.. then I get aggressive :D.

Happy Birthday buddy!

2006 and 2007 versions of the 3 are better anyway :). New ones look like futuristic go karts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom