Happy Birthday Vern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck no... my parents don't trust me that much haha

This is like 2006-2007 ish..

But a car is a car. :)

Anyways I best get back to studying. Fellow mods (mostly Hefe and Hikari), save me some of the spammers :)

Feel lucky !

In the UK unless you're parents are very nice and earn around £60,000 a year you could never afford to pay the insurance for them two cars, most people get about 5 to 15 year old very small low powered cars here.

And we can only start driving at 17 :eek:

But, Happy Birthday !

You know I have tried that and has not worked at all, i have to use the old standard of roofie colada and charm :p

I was sober cabbing some friends one night (yes I know, I should never be sober), anyway, some guy came up to me and asked me if I had any roofies. He was like, that's the only way to get 'em right?! I was like, uhhhh sure... He said he was kidding, I didn't believe him. I'm thinking he's roofied a few people in his day.

You know I have tried that and has not worked at all, i have to use the old standard of roofie colada and charm :p

roofies.jpg

Happy birthday player, I don't have anything for you right now, but give me your address and I'll mail you a sata 200gb hdd in a month. beware though it gets pretty hot and starts to bark from time to time.

I just might send you my old celeron for you to put a bullet in, yes I am starting to get the picture that intels sacred e1200, e1400 doesn't last long at all..... hehe.

Sorry I missed the festivities, little brother. I hope you had a good one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom