Happy Birthday, Sylus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Congrats on making it another year, mi amigo.

I got you an Optimus Prime cake...

optimus-prime-birthday-cake-01.jpg

dude happy b-day man....and trotter....that cake is awesomeeee....kudos

Had a pretty nice Birthday for once, last 3 have sucked beer nuts. Got a good dinner, DQ Chicken Strips, onions rings, texas toast with white gravy AND the most delicious cake EVAR. Raspberry Swirl Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Frosting, it's sooo sweet that eating more than one small slice makes ya feel sick. Got $15 and a card from my mom, she also said she'd take me somewhere special for the weekend and the next weekend by lil brother wants me and him to go hang out somewhere, my dad called from his new job and told me he has a surprise for me and he'll get it to me when he has the time :D and I haven't heard a word from my older brother, we haven't exactly been on speaking terms since our parents got divorced :(

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK I HAZ IT!!!!

Glad you had a good one. They tend to suck more and more often as you get older. I'm looking forward to this year's, though, and I don't know why. Odds are we'll be broke and I won't get anything that I actually want, but I am still looking forward to it. I have already schedued to have it off from work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom