Happy Birthday Mr. Crysalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
I hope that you have/had a beautiful day man.
Love ya man!

Love,
Your special jr. bran muffin cakes super sized with walnuts
-mike

Happy Birthday, Dude!

I don't know why it didn't show up on the birthday list on the front page, though...

Happy birthday then!

What's all this business about junior bran muffins? That man deserves a large sized bran muffin! Like Perkins Bakery sized! it's his birthday darnit!
337388_res4_oatbranmuffin.jpg

Happy birthday then!

What's all this business about junior bran muffins? That man deserves a large sized bran muffin! Like Perkins Bakery sized! it's his birthday darnit!
337388_res4_oatbranmuffin.jpg

Ummm because the Juniors are clearly cutest ... like Crysalis (aka: Muffin buns jr.... he is 2.5 ounces of pure loving)

2742177436_eaff962240.jpg

I don't know why it didn't show up on the birthday list on the front page, though...

Thats it!

I've had enough... when are we gonna reboot this sucker, I mean... birthday's not showing up, then what? username's all mixed up? posts older than 2006 all the sudden missing from my old username? Let's bounce this sucker! What's this dinosaur running on Novell 3.12? Show us some love here... we got 892 days of uptime and we're hurtin'! LOL

Personally, I am more in favor of just wiping it clean and letting me pick who remains a member here. I could just send everyone my PayPal info, give it a week, and then make my "impartial" decisions... :D

I checked his profile and Crysalis has it set to not reveal his birthday info.

Way to go, Mike! you just blabbed to the whole internetz!!! No soup for you!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom