Happy Birthday to me!!! 18 finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. well i had a nice suprise, here is how saturday went

woke up, lazed around the house till 1:30, went to best buy, got a car adapter for our pioneer head unit in the car to 3.5mm jack so we could listen to our ipod/zune on the radio, got food, sat in the parking lot, and just looked at eachother and said "**** it lets go to vegas" and we did lol... 500 miles there and back, one tank of gas. man our truck does good on dinojuice lol.... pulled 80+mph all the way there and back, in some places was just shy of 100mph and in one spot a car ****ed me off and hit 110 coming south on the I-15... lol

2001 Ford Explorer XLS with the same motor thats found in the v6 2001 mustang (4.0L sohc w/ superchip, cold air intake & headers)

You are totally responsible for your own actions now that you are 18 in the eyes of the law. Easy to forget at your age. Take it from an old ****. With that said, have a great birthday ! :D

I'm 22, and I still haven't gotten that through my thick skull. I have a feeling I'll be that 45 year old who still gets a kick out of fart noises and races on the highway.

i didnt go until i was 19... wasn't worth the money lol

congrats on 18 though.

First time I went to one was 12-13 didn't go in but had a drink outside. First time I went in was 15, I started young so it still blew my mind. I haven't been to a club in the UK seen a few strippers at friends b-days and such and they were okay nothing special.

the trick is to get them to give it to you for free. and have them buy YOU a drink. if you are able to do that, you are master of the strippers. *ahem* after all, they are the ones with underwear stuffed with money.:D
the only attraction of them to me was bending to my will a woman who 95% of the time gets what she wants and makes guys do what she says. mind control, if you will. there is no attraction to them now, im much older and wiser lol.
although i did date one once...but she was atypical...college graduate with degrees in anthropology and biology. very smart woman, just liked drugs and money a little too much for my tastes. the moral of the story kids? dont go to school for anthropology...you will end up a coke-head or working the pole. or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom