Happy Birthday to me!!! 18 finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone! yeah my father got drunk last night and within the first 3 hours of being 18 i got threated to fight casue no longer am I a minor, then threatend to get kicked out, then he started saying he was gonna slash the tires on the truck and crap... but ill get over it. as soon as i get a job im gonna go get an apartment... im gonna miss our fios thats for sure, 30/15mbps download/upload speeds are the ****

The strip club is one of those thing's that's really talked up your whole life and then you get there and it never meets those expectations. Still, probably something most guys should go to once they hit 18. Just to have the experience.

The strip club is one of those thing's that's really talked up your whole life and then you get there and it never meets those expectations. Still, probably something most guys should go to once they hit 18. Just to have the experience.

Yea an don't go on a monday, they never have there A squad on...

An you know you see all the long legged, big chested beauties well half the time they are not that good looking the other half you wish where as good as the other half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom