Happy Birthday ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday!

@ Nukem, LOL dude got the American version of the long term service medal?

lol Well on Friday the 4th of January at 12pm I am handing in my 1040blue form an I will officially hold no rank within the British armed forces. Got any plans for when you Demob nuke?

It's my birthday today. Geez, I'm getting old ;)
Man, and I really wanted to start this thread! :p

Happy Birthday, young man! :cool:

I will have something like that in 17 months... it's called:

A lifetime retirement check from the DOD! :D
Retiring it cool, but how else will you get to see all the oceans of the world? You'll miss it, admit it! Well, only admit it when you wish the birthday boy a happy birthday again so we don't hijack his birthday thread.

lol Well on Friday the 4th of January at 12pm I am handing in my 1040blue form an I will officially hold no rank within the British armed forces. Got any plans for when you Demob nuke?
Stay in! Get a good retirement in another bunch of year. Maybe y'all can influence Peter to sign up; he's close enough in age.

I got my son in the USAF when he was 17!
:cool:

Dave :D

**** i have been working on PC's longer than you been around Peter. :laughing: The good old says when putting together a PC required electrical skillz and a soldering iron. 2KB was a lot of Memory and storage....That is old.

Happy BDay Peter. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I might miss the port visits, but not the work or people... Times have change and so have the attitudes of the kids joining...

When I retire I'm gonna take 30 days off, and do nothing... then I start my next life... Working for the Navy (as a Civilian) making some decent money for a change.

Stay in? If I would make E-7 then I would stay in until my 22 year mark, but other than that I have 17 months until I hit 20, then it is retirement.

Now, C'mon Pete... You know you wanna join the Air Force!! :D (and that is what I'm telling my Son to do!!! )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I might miss the port visits, but not the work or people... Times have change and so have the attitudes of the kids joining...

When I retire I'm gonna take 30 days off, and do nothing... then I start my next life... Working for the Navy (as a Civilian) making some decent money for a change.

Stay in? If I would make E-7 then I would stay in until my 22 year mark, but other than that I have 17 months until I hit 20, then it is retirement.

Now, C'mon Pete... You know you wanna join the Air Force!! :D (and that is what I'm telling my Son to do!!! )

lol... that's the second time, thanks! I have a heavier build, if you know what I mean, and physical activity like the Army is not what I really want to do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom