Happy Birthday, Mak !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-Day Mak.

Have a free internets on me

one%20free%20internets.jpg

^^ Sweet it looks like you also gave him a computer upgrade as well. :)

Two 5 1/4" floppy drives is a serious upgrade for Mak. ;)

OH! Oreo posted a perfect cake. I doubt I could find a better birthday cake, so have another slice on me.

Happy Birthday Mak. Getting Old isn't that bad. It may-be hard for you when people start offering you a senior discount, but discounts are good right?

Stay cool Mak.

Thanks everyone. I am not that old....just hitting my stride at 32....

Thanks Oreo for the perfect cake for me. :D

Thanks KC for the PC upgrade. I might be able to use color now instead of Green and White monitors!!!

Thanks again everyone. Here is to a few more!!

Happy birthday, mate. I hope you have a great one... you deserve it.

@MikeFuryXP - Mak's wife won't let him have any other girlfriend besides his PC. ;) Well, just one, but Saxon doesn't really count though.

You can't have the dual 5 1/4" floppies, though. Your wife told me you do good to rustle up a single 3.5" floppy. :D

Do you remember what you did for the 23rd birthday? Without googling it... or asking friends and family tell us what you did...

Old in...

I sure can. I worked from 7am- 11pm. Went home to bed got up the next day to do it all over again. :p
Happy birthday, mate. I hope you have a great one... you deserve it.

@MikeFuryXP - Mak's wife won't let him have any other girlfriend besides his PC. ;) Well, just one, but Saxon doesn't really count though.

You can't have the dual 5 1/4" floppies, though. Your wife told me you do good to rustle up a single 3.5" floppy. :D
Darn i was hoping for a Zip drive....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom