Happy Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
to my computer.... its one year old today!

one year ago i went into debt
one year ago i discovered bf2
one year ago i discovered dual core
one year ago i totally screwed up and bent about 10 of my cpu's pins and almost had a heart attack

so yea, i feel like after a year i should name my computer......

Quincy?

or maybe go ghetto and be like "YO JAMEL! START YO A** UP!!"

you know the sad thing is, i haven't even paid off all my computer to my rents yet.... i don't find it necessary to pay them 12 dollars for "friggin" shipping one of my packages back to newegg.......

congrats on the birthday.

i think you should pay your parents back. it's your computer, it was your responsibility. it wasn't their fault you had to send a package back. and hey, it's only $12. i'm sure they'd appreciate the gesture.

lol no cause im pretty sure i paid for shipping, cause thats when i started getting into biking cause i'd bike on down to the postal office, then bike back (which is harder cause its uphill lol).... then they're saying that they gave me the money to do it because how could i have money if i gave it all to them, but i still had like 50-80 in cash and used that money....

one of those things that i dont think it'll ever be solved...

but money between my parents and i is so freely thrown around so it's not that big of a deal.... i mean if i need money for a football game or w/e they give it to me, but they expect me to babysit my lil bros when they need me to, clean up the house, misc chores, etc. Things that have been deemed as "more than just being part of a family"

o and btw i just got 10 dollars from skilljam today... i knew i'd get my money eventually lol

It's my computer's 2.5 year anniversary.

What did it do for it's anniversary? Broke it's hard drive. Now I'm running off a 2GB spare I had lying around with WIN98 on it :(

Oh well, I'll get a new PC one of these days.

1 year ago he discovered BF2
1 year ago he went into debt
1 year ago he started spamming to try and get out of debt.

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom