Happy Australia Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor said:
What about autumn?

Acroding to calander, there is an autumn. But according to the climate, we really don't have an autumn as some point in time between late april and mid may, it just start getting too cold to wait "thongs, stubbies and a t-shirt" one day. And then that is when winter begins.

It some thing that I miss about when I was living in the state where there was a definate SPRING and AUTUMN. It really does not happen like that here.

hey yall,
Already another Australia day gone......

I havnt been on lately because of internet troubles, but next month, ill be back on a UNLIMITED plan, yay. Also its my birthday on the 28th and im busy doing stuff for that.

and I'm still glad Labour isn't in power

Liberal party are really bad for poor people and students (i am both :) ). Liberal are Right Wing and suit the Mid - Upper classes and doesnt do enough for the lower class. However as the Labor party is going through a lot of instability and change lately, i think the change of leadership will be a good thing. Liberal has made it extremely hard for poorer people to get a good education, and they support the rich private schools too much.

Thats my opinion.

Wayne

Liberal can manage the economy well. Labour was promising a lot, but they were too ambitious. had Labour been in power and actually tried to deliver all their promises, the economy would be broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom