• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mabye so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remix what in the world do you want us to guess ?
If we can't figure it about by the end of the day, just tell us please, otherwise this is getting old.

It's either the 2nd trimester or she has figgured away of making us all insane... either way I am impressed.

Reminds me of that Red Dwarf episode.

*Lister walks into room*
Holly: "Guess."
Lister: "Guess what?"
Holly: "No clues, just guess."
Lister: "..."

Reminds me of that Red Dwarf episode.

*Lister walks into room*
Holly: "Guess."
Lister: "Guess what?"
Holly: "No clues, just guess."
Lister: "..."

Is that the episode with Kryten vacuuming up a penny or the episode with the Polymorph.

I refuse to play this silly game :thumbsup:

Well your not the only one player, ;)
Remix I admit your a cute, smart, troll killing type woman, but this show has to end now.... "GAME OVER" ALL PLAYERS HAVE QUIT!

Tell us what it is, or I'll come mess with you on FB the whole weekend....

Tell us what it is, or I'll come mess with you on FB the whole weekend....

Or you could just say Hi I am scary stalker, I will be harassing you over the following weekend, by reading the following electronic software and hardware license I / corporate entity / person / and persons are allowed to follow your and or other 3rd parties activities over the next 48 hours and forgo any and all legal methods of perusing financial and legal compensation for any and all actions included in the preceding license, the preceding is also not to limited to any and all trade secrets that are used by any and all parties included named and unnamed in this license.

It's prity much Iron clad in 90% of legal jurisdictions.

Or you could just say Hi I am scary stalker, I will be harassing you over the following weekend, by reading the following electronic software and hardware license I / corporate entity / person / and persons are allowed to follow your and or other 3rd parties activities over the next 48 hours and forgo any and all legal methods of perusing financial and legal compensation for any and all actions included in the preceding license, the preceding is also not to limited to any and all trade secrets that are used by any and all parties included named and unnamed in this license.

It's prity much Iron clad in 90% of legal jurisdictions.

Heh, already understood all that before getting down to the second line of your post.
Besides I know her on FB and don't have time to get on there much.
If I was a scary stalker to her by now, legal actions would have taken place long before this.

I am not even mad at remix, I just don't know what the devil she is trying to tell us.

Also saxon check your inbox later, maybe this will clear up what remix is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom