hangover cures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i serve drinks at my job (bartender) i would say A) dont go to bed next time and fight through the hangover transitional period with a nice ale. and or 3)i eat as much food as i can in the morning, definately no coffee, gatorade like molsen said is key.... i enjoy ice cream actually along with some leftover pizza

(how do you enjoy my syntax errors) dont go.... i eat.... im basically retarded and its 3 oclock in the AM.... speaking of which i just witnessed the second girl get stretchered out from my dorm for having alc poisoning.... the first one headbutted me, slapped my ears then showed some boobies before she was cuffed and thrown in the ambulence (she was a friend and no i wasnt molesting her hahaha)

Alcohol is not even a drug. but it does have side effects
Alcohol is a drug dude. It's classified as a depressent. Even caffeine is considered a drug.

Anything that alters the bodies homeostasis can be considered a drug.

Cocaine or heiroin those are dangerous drugs not alcohol. alcohol is only dangerous if you go driving or something like that and will only kill you after years of use or way to much. cocaine or heiroine can kill you the first time you try them even in small doses
and are dangerous for you even will sitting at home

mole1135 said:
Alcohol is not even a drug. but it does have side effects

Please, for the love of Budda......is there an open position at your school??? I will teach for free!!!! Knowing that people that say things like this will come out a smidge more intelligent from the time they went in will be rewardnig enough.

mole1135 said:
Cocaine or heiroin those are dangerous drugs not alcohol. alcohol is only dangerous if you go driving or something like that and will only kill you after years of use or way to much. cocaine or heiroine can kill you the first time you try them even in small doses
and are dangerous for you even will sitting at home
Alcohol can kill you the first time too. Ever heard of white lightning?

I don't see what the point of your post is. All you are saying is that generally speaking cocaine and heiroin are more dangerous than alcohol which is true and nobody is debating you on that. What we were saying is that alcohol is in fact a drug.

yeah, was gonna type, but frank basically said what I was going to.

No one said alcohol was the worst drug or that there aren't worse things out there. The fact is, it is still a drug.

drug ( P ) Pronunciation Key (drg)
n.

1. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
2. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
3. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
Obsolete. A chemical or dye.

alcohol would fit under number 3. Narcotic and hallucinogen are just two examples, obviously not all kinds of drugs. Alcohol is a depressent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom