halo2 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIMPBIZKO

Banned
if you have Xbox live, than you know that after a while halo2 gets really boring.So, i think that maybe they should come out with some new weapon downloads or something like that.Also, i think that team snipers was a stupis idea from bungie, because it was cool when you were playing a game and there was always that one person that was good at sniping and now everybody is good at sniping which ****es me off really bad.
so, what do you guys think about that?

"We're getting PZOR'D..."

WHO ARE YOU????

I've never even bothered trying to play that game, because when a game is that popular and good in the beginning, it just turns out to be a pablicity stunt later on. :confused: :cool:

I quit halo after reaching level 31 and realizing that after that its impossible to level up legit. Also the annoying 5 year olds are unbearable. I've recently decided to sell my games and just make my own MUDS.

" The next bill O-Reily..."

Orly.jpg

I'm Sorry. :eek: For the life of me, I just had to do that. lol!! :p :cool:

Potato said:
halo 2 is awesome offline. online it is just full of hackers.

Halo 2 just sucks. I've played it, and the single player failed to impress me nor did the multiplayer. Ghost Recon is a far, far better game in my opinion.

halo is a decent game but its way too overrated. xbox is all about graphics and no gameplay. thats why the only system im going for is the revolution! HL2 is sooooo much better.

you're all wrong. Counting with the Count of Sesame Street is the best game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom