Halloween!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law said:
Might go out and watch Saw 2
Great. I forgot about that film.

I really like SAW. And now they the ruin the film by protituting it out as a franchise.

Trotter said:
I lve at the end of a dead end, and have a cemetary behind my house, as well as another one three blocks up the street from me...

I don't get trick-or-treaters.

:eek: .................. :eek:

Thinking bout moving? ;)

Naw... best neighbors I ever had.

Besides, it ain't the dead you gotta worry about.

Trotter said:
I lve at the end of a dead end, and have a cemetary behind my house, as well as another one three blocks up the street from me...

Are you crazy?!?! When the Great Zombie Ressurection occurs you'll be the first to go!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

There's only one resurrection that I plan on being part of. And when that one happens, I want to be standing in my back yard.

"The dead in Christ will rise first..."

Oh....you didn't hear about that? Jesus came by last week, was an awesome kegger

Terrorize defensless children outside my house, i am going to dress up as Michael Jackson, and carry the kids off into the darkness...

And then howl like a warewolf...

And Im going to have Thriller looking in the background....

Trotter said:

Must be quite an experience to live near a cemetary..I'm to chicken and would probably never live or go near a cemetary (only during a ceremony) but other wise. Anyways, do you experience any hauntings, unusal things going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom