Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobojuice said:
What you all doing for halloween?
What's Holloween?

Only kidding. My house mate gives the kids greif if they knocked at the door grief. Mainly because it not celibrated here.
Me... I just given them something.

This year I am not doing anything as I got a LAN Party / BBQ on the 31st. Last year I was going to a party, and I dressed up as Doc.Ock.

I guess ill go to my school dance until after curfew and then try to sneak home early enough...actually quiet enough :p

I hope you're not serious. But if you are, its October 31st. This coming sunday. Im in sort of a bind, im broke and i dont get paid till friday, and i have to try to come up with something. Any suggestions???

i'm dead serious. didn't know when it was at all. tear up some clothes and go as a homeless person. don't know if thats suitable however.

Hey, remember on that Simpson's Halloween episode where Homer was dressed in rags and eating cold beans from a can and Marge was all like "Homer, are you going as a hobo again?" and Homer was all like, "Going Where?!"
Ahh......Good times.

Anyways, I think you shouldn't dress up at all, just carry a nice metal baseball bat around with you. Then when people ask you what you're supposed to be, just use the bat...

I dressed my buddy up as a bum last year. We hit the thrift and i scummed him up a bit. It was awesome.

it sucks that halloween is on a sun! ohhhh well! im goin trunk'or' treating on sat. nite! lol haha i wish evryone the best of luck and dont get hurt...........DONT do anything STUPID! lol:D:p

im not sure wat ill be!!! lol
Halloween isn't that big ofa deal! :D

CHEERS!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom