Half Life 2: Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
Have any of you played this mod? If not, lemme tell you one thing: It is hard. Very hard. From how far I've gotten, there are a ton of changes, like when you get off the train, you see a Vortugaunt running from some Combine guards shooting at it. When you exit the station, you see 2 striders standing on the other side of the statue, and 2 combine guards shotting into an allyway where a Vortugaunt is struggling for survival (1st Time I played it, the guards were killed and I got their weapons and went around klling dudes :D ). When you originally see the strider for the first time, a citizen is running around yelling "Headcrab!" and sure enough, there is one about to be put down. When you are on the ledge of the buildings, there is a strider and 2 APCs trying to pacify 2 or 3 black head crab carrier zombies. The changes go on and on, but that's just a little something to show how much this mod is changed!

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_Substance_V084_Mod_Full_Install;38330

Enjoy!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom