Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. That is hilarious!!! But come on now, -1 for cuss words? I'd take off at least 10. I can't believe that is a college paper.

LOL that was funny, i can't belive he got a D. I can imagine what the teacher was thinking. This is my thesis, this is my conclusion, this is page 3, WTF? Ahh this shit is funny, damn what an idiot.

There's no way in hell that's real,If you handed that in at college the professor would either give you an F right away or make you do it all over again,and the hand writing for the marking of the paper look's like a 10yo wrote the comment's:D

xpress-SHREK.jpg

That was hillarious... it had me crying with laughter... reminded me of when I used to put swear words in my uni essays and when I couldnt answer questions on an exam i would just draw something random in the answer space... ah uni life

ahhhh shrek!!!! "lets do it again" "lets do it again" ~donkey says and thats right after their picture gets taken in the castle and they get welcomed in the first movie. thats an excellent scene, and hilarious

and for the paper, thats great. that dude is so dumb, excellent....

pccc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom