haha check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god. I'm not even going to post my feelings about it. That just makes me freakin angry. Someone like me is unable to sue my boss for wrongful termination, but low and behold some stupid ass old lady sues kids for making her treats.

Ridiculous. As that first post in that thread said, I woulda gone over and finished the job on that old lady. Sueing was totally out of line.

Now those girls are going to grow up bitter and distrustful of people.

Way to go legal system!

ha ha ha.. that ***** is done. even if she gets a new # or moves, those boys will find her new # and address the same way as b4. she cant escape it, and shes guna get hell. the only thing that they have to b careful with is when they mail stuff to her. cuz the stamp the post office puts on it, can b traced back, and the letter or package really shouldnt b mailed from your house.... but this is great, wat a freakin ***** tho

pccc

the only thing that the legal system can take away from this is that the judge was smart enough to not reward anything beyond the medical fees..........

BUT

RIDICULOUS.....

i'm not much for politcal stands or going out and doing shit, but if you live anywhere near that town i say you should bake that woman some cookies and leave them on her steps at 10:30pm.... if shes going get that terrified and unthankful over something like that..... LITERALLY hundreds of people should kill her with kindness and bake her cookies.

fart

MST3kGeek said:
the only thing that the legal system can take away from this is that the judge was smart enough to not reward anything beyond the medical fees..........

BUT

RIDICULOUS.....

i'm not much for politcal stands or going out and doing shit, but if you live anywhere near that town i say you should bake that woman some cookies and leave them on her steps at 10:30pm.... if shes going get that terrified and unthankful over something like that..... LITERALLY hundreds of people should kill her with kindness and bake her cookies.

fart
MW has its ways:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom