Haha, apple is getting sued for the iBrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, they deserve it. Apple and Steve Jobs blow balls. Bill Gates is my hero. I cringe whenever someone tells me they got a mac, thinking they're making a revolutionary difference in computing. Macs and everything Apple-related sucks. Mac OSX sucks, the Ipod sucks and the iPhone, well, it's super cool (I've tried one out), but for reasons mentioned in that article, sucks.

It's like Hitler or Stalin inventing the pancake.

Windows > Apple Happy AND True. Bill Gates makes it a point to NOT sling mud at the lower OS/IPC maker ( IPC = Imitation Personal Computer) where as Steve Jobs ******* has to sling mud at Windows everyday to make himself look better. I hope they lose a ton of money.

Well I don't like the way apple don't invent they copy, OSX is based on free BSD an they haven't open sourced what they have changed. But it's the marketing campaign that gets to me with apple.

The mud slinging is something large companies should not do as it will always come back and bite them in the ***.

I don't like the mud slinging, either. Besides, Mac OS crashes just as much in my experience as Windows and it keeps you out of everything. It's about time they got sued for all that monopolistic crap they pull. I'm not a fan of M$ or Bill Gates, either, but my choice of OS and hardware is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom