Had to be the best game I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtk pro l

Daemon Poster
Ok, as we all know Boise State and the WAC are not well respected because they are not a BCS conference. But last night Boise State had a chance to prove everybody in sports reporting wrong.

You know when they tell you to leave everything on the field, well Boise State sure as **** did that last night. I

I give major props to Oklahoma because they played a great game, but you have to hand it to Boise State for overcoming adversity and being talked down to all the time. I mean to go undefeated them be told that its not good enough because "they didnt play anybody", that must have been hard to rise up against.

I just really admire people that can do prove everybody wrong and push all the media aside and just play the game.

And coaching, WOW, to have the balls to go for 2 just shows the confidence a coach has in his players. Thats something special.

Ha, the hook and ladder. Great time to call it and great execution.

Overall just a very good game. Very exciting for anyone who watched it. :)

omg...sooo true!! i watched that game...i loved it..probably the best football game i've ever seen.....and you gotta love that "statue of liberty rip off play" wow...i watched sports center just to see it again!...and to top it off..the guy purposes to his girlfriend after scoring the winning two point conversion!....oh i love it

I only got to watch the OT and when boise state scored the touchdown to tie the game.

Great game though. Although i think best game of the year is when Michigan State came back from 38-3 to win the game 41-38 against northwestern.

Im looking for the B-Ball game when The Suns played the nets and the score was 161-157.

I watched that boise/oklahoma game. I don't like football, but I even got into that game. It was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom