Hacking google

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the information is there then the owner has either allowed it or doesn't know how to prevent it. As to the legality of it... I doubt it is legal, but I'm no lawyer.

It just seems a little dodgy given the ease it is to access the page and then I can download anything I wish from the index without the owner ever knowing I was there. People seem to save the majority of there media items on their servers as you can see "adam" has his holiday photo's his movie list, his cs map lol I could essentially download his electronic life in one foul swoop

Google Dorks I believe this is called, I have come across directory's like this before mostly by accent but some people use them to pri for private details. I have no idea on how legal it is though.

its easy to do you just have type the right search code into google and it searches every index. Its not an accident I found this guys private files I was stealing songs off of him but I was just curious as to the legality of going through his privi files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom