Hackers: Misguided, or Wrongly Faithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha its ok i dont need to be told by people like you ok? and i HAVE to use an aol acount because of my dad. oh and BTW spelling skills on a froum? HA! nobody is perfect, unless your up for a challenge. and i was never advertising that i was a hacker either, people assume to much aound here. im sitting back and laughing cause i know a very good hacker, and it dosent matter what ISP he is on, he can get anywhere. Oh and cut the wigger shit k? Peace my nigga! hahahha

P.P. Mguire said:
haha its ok i dont need to be told by people like you ok? and i HAVE to use an aol acount because of my dad. oh and BTW spelling skills on a froum? HA! nobody is perfect, unless your up for a challenge. and i was never advertising that i was a hacker either, people assume to much aound here. im sitting back and laughing cause i know a very good hacker, and it dosent matter what ISP he is on, he can get anywhere. Oh and cut the wigger shit k? Peace my nigga! hahahha

Mguire that is one of the most ignorant things I've heard for a long time. Are you not aware you're making a huge ass of yourself?

I'm sure the government is oh so scared of him... :rolleyes:

Not to mention that apart from providing nothing useful to this conversation (as if anyone else has, but whatever) he's done nothing but puff his chest and walk around like some kind of stupid pimp.

Get over yourself.

If anything, you've proved yer one of the losers in the world. Kill yourself now. Spare the gene pool. It'd be the only decent thing you've done in life.

Anyway, since this topic has got maybe one reply on-topic, it's kinda pointless. Most of you are so busy playing witchhunt or finger-point, anyway.

It's the bad context I'm talking about. This isn't the place to tout about how yer less of a hacker than someone else, or how you vendicate your deviousness.

In fact, you could easily take this thread's topic and apply it to ALL hackers, crackers, and the rest. So it doesn't matter whether yer a hacker, cracker, or some limp dyck chauvinist (*eheim* P.P. Mguire).

I know that some hackers end up makin big bucks because software giants end up hiring them to fix their holes or govt. hires them to be on forensic teams. This could be looked at as hacking as being good. As far as being misguided or wrongly faithful....since you are talking about bad hackers then this question answers itself. If they were misguided they would eventually find the error of their ways and possibly turn it to good. I believe they are out on a vendetta to "stick it to the man". They love every minute of their deviance and will keep it that way. So, my answer is that they are indeed wrongly faithful.
1] real hackers dont have AOL accounts
2] real hackers are usually very very intelligent and normally have excellent language/spelling skills
3] real hackers dont hang in forums like this
4] real hackers dont advertise that they are hackers,they dont have to
5] hacker wannabe's that "think" they are hackers, are looked at as fools by real hackers
Absolutely! Especially no. 4

I dunno. I mean, if you want to go the whole self-esteem hacker route, (wherein a person becomes a hacker because they think society doesn't appriciate them)...then I would have to say that I'd be VERY appriciative of a hacker who blitzed spam servers, or who took down a Chinese software piracy ring.

This is one reason why I don't think crackers are smart people. Sure, they have some technical programming knowledge, but aside from that, they're really dumb. I mean, they hate being outcast from society...so they attack the good in society, pyss everyone off...which furthers their seperation from society...

My friend's site just got hacked yesterday for the 6th time in 2 weeks...they do it to annoy us...:( :mad:

Techie15 said:
Let me guess this shoobierat is the biggest asshole on the forum right? Hackers don't destroy hackers create you idiot. Crackers destroy, get it right.
Speak for yourself. I can tell that you did not read any of this thread (else you would know that we've already hashed out the whole hacker/cracker bullshyt, and that we've well established that the context of this thread is for the bad kind of hackers, i.e. crackers).

No, I'm not the biggest asshole in this forum. However, before you start firing off insults, you should bloody well at least read the thread first.

Since you're apparently this god-all-mighty person who only does intelligent stuff, you must not have read this thread at all because otherwise you wouldn't have splayed down another layer of repetative crap that's already been said 12 times already.

Got anything useful to say? Otherwise, the broken-record section is over there -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom