hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
any hackers out there? just curious. id like to get lot better at computers and eventually try hacking so i was wondering how hard it was... (prolly waaay over my head but u know id still like to give it a shot.. i like a challenge)

ill keep that in mind. ^^
but yeah ima try google but i haven't had any luck so far... this was a long time ago so i think ima make it anew hobby to try and hack? not to hurt ne one but u know i think itd be cool to try.. thanx

I dunno...go to Borders or Barnes and Nobles and pick yourself up a book? What have you googled? "Hacking" I presume. Have you tryed googleing something like "How to Hack" or something like that?

well as i said it was a long time ago so idk. it was when i was like 12 to stupid to really get it at the time so ima try now. might be smarter than most ppl my age but computers were new to me at the time (sadly). so im goin to try "how to hack". and try not to get a virus lol. now that i think about it i dont have any protection gainst it either... ill use one from the posts few days ago, lol i helped Mary and me at the same time lol.

found one i like already.. im just gonna download what dan suggested for viruses. i haven't gotten one yet kus i never get viruses but u know with this u cant be to sure? so ill download this b4 i go to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom