Habbits you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... hmmmmm bad habits
Masterbating
Cracking my neck when I'm agitated
Doing things that might **** people off just for fun
Telling people the truth
Avoiding noisy things, like eating crunchy food, loud walking, loud light switches(I unscrew the light bulb instead), I try not to make noise unless I'm talking.

Re: Re: Habbits you have...

Reaver said:
Making connections between things people say and Star Wars, no matter how vauge the connection

LOL... do explain that one please...

btw, i believe its vague, not vauge :p (would be embarrasing if i'm wrong there... or if i spelled embsarrasing wrong :p)

hmm as for bad habits... too many to list here.. it would be easier to list all my good habits...

hmm as for bad habits... too many to list here.. it would be easier to list all my good habits...
The thing says 'habits', not 'bad habits' specifically. So listing your good habits would be acceptable as well.

Yeah I tend to have a bad sleeping habit. It's never consistant and I'm usually up really late. Another annoying bad habit is procrastination, I usually only do what's absolutely neccessary or wait until the last minute.

I chew Copenhagen
Drink, alot
Im never home (not married, thank god)
I don't always just stare at a girls rack, but I have a tendency to be a little whore
sometimes, when work isn't going to great, Ill kick my feet up on my desk and pop out a 20 min nap right there in my office. :p
I sleep through all training videos
I no longer smoke ( i guess that's a habit)
If I drive, it either dead stop or 80 mph
I have no problem telling someone to **** off
I like to get into fist fights once in a while (probably because of the above)
I hunt, alot
Im a sucker for someone, anyone, broke down on the side of the road.
Im a sucker for live music.

jorsoft03 said:
All guy do the looking at the rack thing...well almost all of us...

It depends on what type of shirt they have. More specifically how its cut. I've even done it to girls I'm friends with. Personally I think its mostly their fault and they shouldn't be getting mad.

I also don't tend my wounds right away, like I'll clean stuff but not cover it up, even really bad cuts I find myself wanting to just ignore it. Once, I cut my finger to the bone, almost severed it and blood actually squirted out, but I still found myself not wanting to deal with it until people started staring at me. Maybe its a mental condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom