Ha! I Challenge You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
fill the first page of todays posts completely with only your posts. that's 25 consecutive without interruption from another user. ...can it be done? post a pic here.

are there time paramaters? It can be done pretty easily around 8am-12pm EST while everybody's in bed in the US and the aussies are at work and actually working.

Does it have to be without spamming? j/k With the time delay between posts it would take about 13 minutes if you were writing the next posts while the 30 secs went by. I guess we shall see. I certainly am not going to do it.

;) I can climb trees so I'm safe from them. The real trick would to send a baby wombat that's a blackbelt and have him sucker me in with it's cuteness and then karatechop my head off.

lol, you guys / gals are just plain silly.

arguing with the mods over what is spam and not is part of the battle right?

what is earned? spam king / queen of TF

i vaguely remeber warez monster filling up the windows forums. there should be a screenie somewhere around here.

Heh, ohhh this can be done. Here, no doubt it. If you want a challenge, Post***** Country on the Megadeth forums; that takes some serous skills. Almost did it one day, drunk and arguing with myself in each post.

;) I can climb trees so I'm safe from them. The real trick would to send a baby wombat that's a blackbelt and have him sucker me in with it's cuteness and then karatechop my head off.

It's a kangaroo-crocodile hybrid. PROTIP: kangaroos can climb trees
1255697885ObdYU3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom