HA HA HA HA! Now I have the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover it in liquid soap mixed with petrol e.g. Napalm. Nicely done I would also call the council and water board about the oil it can possibly contaminate water supply even after water treatment.

Do you guys have tow trucks in Australia? I mean WTF? If this guy has moved out 2 months ago one would think he could arrange to have it towed to his new location.

Take a picture of the car and post it in this thread... lol

Do you guys have tow trucks in Australia? I mean WTF? If this guy has moved out 2 months ago one would think he could arrange to have it towed to his new location.

That is one of my main complains. It's not the fact that he could not arrange a tow truck, it the fact that i know that this guy is a mechanic by trade. The way i look at it, there is really no excuse for it to still be there.

In all honesty, he's just beening a selfish jerk. SOme thing that this guy as a long history with me and my family of being.

Take a picture of the car and post it in this thread... lol

If it's still there when I see my folks this week end, i will.

ketchup (catsup) on the ol' paintjob in the summer heat bakes in good, and a potato in the exhaust pipe doesn't run so good either , but I wouldn't know anything about such things and ya didn't see THAT here either ;)

Mustard and bologna work better than ketchup. Also, for the love of god, spellcheck man, i'm not usually one to be a grammar nazi, but the OP was almost unreadable.

I'd call the EPA regarding the oil also, if you can get the witnesses to verify it happened.
I am going to leave that one up to the people that did witness this. I was not there, I really can't say thing.

Bleach + balloon + open gas cap = ... :D You didn't hear that here.
ketchup (catsup) on the ol' paintjob in the summer heat bakes in good, and a potato in the exhaust pipe doesn't run so good either , but I wouldn't know anything about such things and ya didn't see THAT here either ;)
Rust and aluminium filings in the carburettor works nice, so dose break fluid in the petrol tank.
Cover it in liquid soap mixed with petrol e.g. Napalm. Nicely done I would also call the council and water board about the oil it can possibly contaminate water supply even after water treatment.
Mustard and bologna work better than ketchup. Also, for the love of god, spellcheck man, i'm not usually one to be a grammar nazi, but the OP was almost unreadable.
slice a tomato and put a piece on his car, and leave it out in the sunlight...*looks around*....

Thank for all the suggestions, however I think the best form of revenge is planning it in such a way where the target has no one else except themselves to blame.

He's the one that is illegally parking an unregistered car. I am just excellerating the legal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom