HA HA HA HA! Now I have the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Okay, some of you verterine TF members might remember the story about my previous Neighbour and how he's screwed me around after I sold him a computer. And how what started off with him trying to claim a virus infection under warranty turn out to be the worst year of my life as he was dragging me personaly (not the company I work for) into court over the matter.
It was the worst year of my life and he was trying to sue me personaly (not the company I work for) for thinks like loose of business at the rate of $100 per week.
In all honestly, I would like to know this guy's secret for making $100 per week with a computer when he has no computer skills. With my level of expertise, i should be a millionare long time ogo.

In the end (over 12 months later), judge ruled that his computer was to be returned and I did not get a single cent for my work or my troubles. And since then, I have not spoke a word to this creep.

2 months ago, he had to move out of place he was renting at. He's moved out every thing, except for his car. His car has been on the street with no license plates or rego for the last 2 months. This is a bit of a problem as if some one hits this car, the driver of the other car (his fault or not) will not be covered by insurance. Meanwhile, if you happen to be the owner of the car, there are some rather heavy fines for leaving the car on the public road.

People in the street has seen this guy come around from time to time trying to start this car. However it's been having a lot of mechanical problems. However there are a few complants. Like my new person that has moved into the house saw this guy changing his oil and then dumping it down the drain.
It's bad enogh that this car is huge. That make's worse is that it's parked that car from the gutter that only 1 car safetly drive pass it. And finally there is the big problem with the car having no rego or lisence plates. Therefore if some one hits it, no insurance.

So this morning, I have just called the local council informing them of an abbandoned car in the street.

So here's me having last laugh at my neighbour from ****.

Just awesome, glad you finally got back at that ****. Honestly the guy always sounded like a total creep and he deserves what he gets x 10.

Ahh, priceless. I was actually going to do something similar to my ex-friend's car, but i settled on feeder fish in the little vents at the bottom of the windshield. Also, birdseed on his car made it one big pooping target...mwahahaha.

ketchup (catsup) on the ol' paintjob in the summer heat bakes in good, and a potato in the exhaust pipe doesn't run so good either , but I wouldn't know anything about such things and ya didn't see THAT here either ;)

Rust and aluminium filings in the carburettor works nice, so dose break fluid in the petrol tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom