Guys I sereously need help!!! [immigration problems]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, that sucks...but props to the folks who still try and do things legit, ie, paperwork

how does canada work anyway? is each place like a different country? what is each place called? sorry for my ignorance, but you know...I'm just into the US and some asian countries :D

in the US it's Federal and State, and when we do immigration papers, I believe we just deal with federal. Guess that's not how it works up there?

we have federal and provincial all exept quebec there like a litle country of there own i guesse you could say they have there own laws but still have to folow federal law but anyway. in canada its federal law we follow, exept in quebec they have provincial law, part of an agreement they have with the rest of the country they get to run things in there province there own way, now imigration in quebec is very verry easy for 2 reasons you must 1 make your children atend french schooling or 2 be willing to learn to speak french yourself and bam you get your stuff uber easy, but because of quebec havign its own rules we last all of her imigration progress when we moved 80 minuts away from where we used to. how ****ed is that.

my mother is an australian imigrant. she staretd aplying for her citisenship in quebec, during our first 5 years of living here, then we moved to ontario a diferent province with diferent legal system. so everything we did towards her imigration was no logner good.

Just out of cursoity, where did you hear this?

i wasnt arrested a friend was

he was in jail for some days and he went to court to see if he was going to be sent back

i dont know but they had an outbreak and lots of ppl were arrested that day because they were illegal immigrants they came from asia went to cuba then enter puerto rico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom