Guys, i need help with my Thesis Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i knew i forgot something. Hey, howcome everything you do is Japanese? Where do you live?

I live in southern california. 90 miles north east of los angeles. I've got it on japanese unicode because of installing software that would only work if it's set to that and I've just been lazy to revert it back. That kanji appears on the "It's" on the part of the forums where it says "It's easy to offend someone online"

Why is it in japanese though!? Besides me living in the basement of the studio!? Because I'm learning japanese and will continue to do so in seattle. Seattle also has the japanese language proficiency test which is only in 8 major US cities I believe. I atleast want to pass the easiest level of the test, level 4, but that will take some time. Perhaps by end of 2007

Aaaaaaand yeah, I have no idea what my sig says :p I hope it's not something rude or offending hahaha. If it is then just PM it to me so no one else will know and they wont make a scene about it :D I could always ask boomstick what it means too I suppose.

Thanx again for the help guys, I hope i can word sh1t like that when i get into college.
More than likely unless you just absolutely never work at writing better or read anything. I don't really read that much but my mom reads a ridiculous amount of books, so growing up I gained most of my vocabular from her lol. Not that I have a super extensive vocabulary or anything, but I can do aright in an essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom