This guy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I totally do to......nothing wrong with it......thats why I'm thinking about Emily's idea...LOL
Kidding.......sort of

Lol I'm really glad none of you live by me, I'd get soaked. I sing as loud as I can when no one's home and I'm sure all the neighbors hear me. Oh, and I practice flute at like 1 in the morning. Mwahahaha.

No, I totally do to......nothing wrong with it......thats why I'm thinking about Emily's idea...LOL
Kidding.......sort of

There's a janitor at my school that drives around in his little golf cart and quacks. It's very, very strange. :freak:

EDIT: I double-posted! Eeeeek! Sorrysorrysorrysorry!

LOL....there's this guy around Ballard, Marvin, that always wears a hat with a picture of himself on it. I see him all the time, dressed in a suit, laughing at nothing. Kinda like when you think of a joke or something funny that happened to you a long time ago and just start this uncontroled laughter....but it's all the time. Funny guy....... :)

Haha that sounds like a very happy guy.

Ok I've got another idea. Sing "My Heart Will Go On" in a really high voice. Loudly. That song is annoying as hell.

Here's an idea. Open the window and tell the guy to "SHUT THE F**K UP." Just a suggestion.

lol.....i would just take a big subwoofer....put it infront of the window......and crank the bass...play some techno or something with a nice beat.....then he'll probably fire his nail gun(or hammer) to the beat.....^^

aye29 said:
Here's an idea. Open the window and tell the guy to "SHUT THE F**K UP." Just a suggestion.

No.....LOL.....I'm not going to be "That Guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom