gurusan announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but frankly, I'm sick of school and need to become self-sufficient again. I'm 24 for god's sake.

getting to be an old man here

Okay... Not all engineering will need calculus after your done... I can attest to that.. I have yet had to do anything more than basic math since i graduated. I'm a Metallurgist. aka Materials Eng, but strictly metals.

Sucks to hear though..

Oh, I finished my degree at 24 too btw.

Okay... Not all engineering will need calculus after your done... I can attest to that.. I have yet had to do anything more than basic math since i graduated. I'm a Metallurgist. aka Materials Eng, but strictly metals.

Sucks to hear though..

Oh, I finished my degree at 24 too btw.

:) Materials I got an A in....dynamics, stress analysis, and some parts of thermodynamics are what I had problems in as at 2nd year level they all require lots of high level math

I actually found them all interesting. I just don't have the resources or patience or math skills to complete them all.

Congrats on your masters, I was in the master's program actually. Where do you work if you don't mind me asking?

I work for an Inspection type company out of Huoston, California, and Spread around here in Canada, which was just bought by an UK company, I think its HQ'd in the UK, called Interteck.

Basically I'm doing Inspection planning on Oil and gas plants based on corrosion, be it enviromental or due to process conditions.

Best part of my job is 75% of my part of the company all work from home:) no long commutes, no annoying co-workers... But losing the internets costly.

that sucks :\ but why on earth would you go into engineering of all things if you are not good at math? I can't run for crap so I'm not gonna try to run a marathon lol

oh well...hopefully some day you'll finish up your education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom