Guns N' Doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Sent this, my buddy did, to me. Gun, he is. Freak.

Doctors:
(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health Human Services.

Guns:
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million..)
(B) Accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 000188.
Statistics courtesy of FBI.

So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors kill people."

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE
DOCTOR.
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.

kind of interesting, but then again how many people get into car accidents and resort to their local gunshop for help.

These facts are pretty much well out of context as it says the number of physicians, but not the number of people who visit them each year.

Millions of people go to the doctors, and in a lot of cases are life threatening ailments and within those cases the doctor might goof up and kill someone.....guns is generally healthy (physically) dumbass or friend who kills his friend

That's pretty funny :)
I think it really goes to show how statistics can really be taken out of context and given a whole different meaning.

u sound like my mother too if you would say that rap music also makes people want to kill people id couldnt recognize the difference btwn you 2

Nah, he was prolly listening to some Marilyn Manson and playing some Half Life and up and decided, "You know what weould be cool? If I killed my mom!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom