Guess Who's Back Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember nosboost, he used to always have a killer rig I'd envy, back when I had no money lol
Him and veedub used to be the two guys who sparred off over the top scores in all the benchmark threads :p that was fun to watch

Im glad you switched your name and avatar back, its like old times. (not old old times with all the old timers, but back in my first year)

What happened to that one dude that had the two dudes in his dp? Grrr... I forget his name... Anyways, The Clerks or w/e was his avatar and yea...

What happened to that one dude that had the two dudes in his dp? Grrr... I forget his name... Anyways, The Clerks or w/e was his avatar and yea...
i know exactly who your thinking of but i cant remember his name.

I'm kinda thinking of changing my name too, just to Yami. The 'kotai' is kinda pointless :p

Oh and, Peter would be...?

Yami is better.

I need my old name back too ! i change my name and then i realise there is some disgusting biscuit named after me (much to tech-forums amusement), and the advert is SO annoying :crazy: *Cries*

I wish i was in this old crowd too :p. I guess 3.5years ain' so young, though.

Yeh. I was a pretty bad member in them days.

Still, i like to think i've changed for the better most of the time - my old past rears its ugly head on occasion though :p I still slip up occasionally, though thats largely due to me still not reading the rules and remembering them, so i get a little slap round the head when i unknowingly cross the line. Common sense leads me in the right direction 95percent of the time though.

If i changed my name it would be to kmanmx though, thats my alias for every other site/game so it would make most sense.

I always thought you just loved the biscut :p
And why would you change it to kmanmx? that name is like meh! wtf does it even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom