Grr is my luck really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Okay so this thursday im having a small lan party (well, just me and my friend) and it's his b-day a few days after that.

I go searching for presents, and decide HL2 will be good.

I bid on this the last 2 seconds on e-bay and win it for a slightly higher than usual price. It's all good, it should come in time.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8177493201&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Than 10 hours later

Dear chrismayhewhamilton,

Hello, all my dear valued customers... I am writing to you at my friend's computer. I have to regretably inform you that the delivery of your CD-Key will be delayed for 36 hours... My computer recently caught a worm (SQLEx something) and my hard drive has been sent to my vendor for data retrieving... I paid the highest service to get it done with the fastest speed. I am sorry for the inconvenience. This was shocking to me too... However, if you are not happy with what you heard just now, I offer full refund to you... Thanks for your patience and understanding...

Grr

The internet made me loose 2 auctions because it went out :/

I had to pay $80 for mine...but I got the collector's ed. HL2, HL:S, CS:S, HL2 hint book, HL2 T-shirt.

A few and alot more coming out. This wasnt the price, i just needed the HL2 key in time

AND NOW MY F***ING WINDOWS WONT BOOT FOR NO REASON AT ALL

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

What the hell are you ranting about puma? That was insanely unnecessary and most of it didn't even apply to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom