A Growing Community! Woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I wanna buy a good mic/headphone set, and i spent all my last paycheck, on clothes/driver for golf.

W00t!!

Were looking into seriously getting broadband soon, checking out various different possibilites in our area. Untill then (should be fairly soon) i wont be as much, maybe drop by for a few minutes here or there.

Everyone seems to be extremely happy with the outcome of this so far. I'm extremely pleased with the number of members that have managed to hop on so far and am looking forward to more joining. I would also like to point out HAVOC's handle of the system. I've been extremely busy lately and he's been doing nothing but a great job managing/maintaining everything involved. On that note, there have been a couple of inquiries from members wanting to help out with admin material, so thank you for your interest and willingness to assist.

In the future, we are planning to have a small site dedicated to education on games, ventrilo (connecting and some tips) and the FTP site. I wanted to thank all involved in trying to get a site up for ths as well.

I mentioned a while ago to HAVOC that I would love to see some people contribute to the vent setup. Even contributing a dollar helps. As an incentive, I mentioned that I would place money toward a dedicated gaming server (or money towards someone to setup one of their own dedicated servers). More details about this will also be placed on the site.

Thanks again to the members, potential members and HAVOC for all of your help with this seconday community effort aside from T-F.net itself!

I have received $7.00 from "one" of our regular members. Others have said they will donate to help, when the funds become available. Which is a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom