A Growing Community! Woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Well, I must say mikesgroovin and I couldn't be happier with the start of techonvent. We are currently in the 30's for total users. There are a lot of users that are regular users and a few that pop-in from time to time. I'd just like to thank those that have supported ToV and continue to join us on a daily basis. We have a great little community here and we'd love to see it grow even larger..

What do we do?
Many of us play a lot of multiplayer games. ToV allows us to enter a game channel and play along side other users while using voice communication. We also play a lot of demo games and discuss these games while playing. Gaming is a large part of what we do.

Also, we spend a lot of time talking about various aspects of technology. Sometimes it's support issues and sometimes it's news.

Of course we spend a lot of time talking about off-topic issues.

Current Users of Techonvent:
HAVOC2k5, Mikesgroovin, Gaara, Nubius, RockyZ, Grimreaper, Anthrax, Sylus, Harley3344, Yoad, Pzerofgh, Mac_Mogul, Static, thebleakness, ryan, Idiotec, Flashdude, MrZucchiniHead, Juice Daddy, FireFox, I_Monarch, Karma, The General , Talldude123, Joshd, Ryan, Eagleman1697, RGELLIS, mrscientific13, Crysalis, Elbatrop1...

"Join us today!"

Give it a try at least... It's not hard to get yourself online.. There are plenty of people to help you.

Connect and be Heard!

kostas said:
unless you're on Linux. Yet, another example of bordering Linux users...

Actually they are currently building a linux version of ventrilo. So hopefully, we'll see all you linux users on soon.

There is a MAC OS version and "mac_mogul" is currently using it. If you are a mac user and need some help, "mac_mogul" can certainly help you.

im buying a mic/headphone set soon so you'll see me there about 1-2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom