Green Day or My Chemical Romance?

MCR or Green Day?

• Green Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Chemical Romance

• Don't care (do not select unless you can't stand to hear either one without your head exploding)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhcp

Banned
Please DO NOT post a vote if you haven't heard one of them.
If you haven't heard Green Day (no idea why but still...) look up "Green Day - She" on youtube.
If you haven't heard MCR (more likely situation) look up "Famous last words" on youtube.

I only like one Green Day album, American thingy (idiot?), and I only have one MCR album, which is The Black Parade. Love that so much more than Holiday :D

They gonna clean up your looks...

I only like one Green Day album, American thingy (idiot?), and I only have one MCR album, which is The Black Parade. Love that so much more than Holiday :D

They gonna clean up your looks...

Ya American Idiot..

TBH that was my only song that I liked from Green Day..

My Chemical Romance I really don't care for either

Green Day was one of my first bands ever...I haven't hated any of their stuff, and I've hated plenty of MCR's stuff. So GD for the win.

Besides, they named their band after a day in CA where you do nothing but sit in your basement all day with some buddies and get high. They weren't trying to give it some deep meaning like most played out bands nowadays.

All in all, they're less annoying.

Can not say that I am a huge fan of Green Day, however i would rather listen to them any day of the week as appose to My Chemical Romance.

We are talking about 2 difference music gernes. Sure, both fall under alternitive in my books. However Green Day is grunge. Where My Chemical Romance is emo.

Bad emo at that...

Does anyone find it funny that the user "rhcp" is asking about Green Day and MCR?

green day is the better of the two. i only liked their older stuff tho. none of this new crap that they have been putting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom