The Greatest "Photochopping" site of all times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
www.worth1000.com

Check it out. Some of the most talented photochoppers on the planet, compete in several contests...

The photoshop contests range from easy to advanced. Each contest there is one specific picture posted, to be used by all entrants. Then they are given a specific theme. There are many rules for each contest and must be followed to the T. Then once the contest is over, viewers rate each entry per contest. The top three get points. The more points they get, the more contests they can enter. Some seriously amazing stuff.

Just thought some people here might enjoy this...

yeah, I was told about that site quite some time ago. I got a bunch of stuff on deviant art, but a friend suggested that to me purely because of the contest aspect of it.

I could probably participate in some, but definitely not the 'advanced' ones because people get crazy with that stuff

Yeah... I used to check that site out like twice a week and tonight I happened to find the link in my bookmarks. There have been some insanely advanced contests lately.

Some of those entrants have some serious talent. For those who haven't see this site before, you really have to spend an hour or so checking out all the advanced contests to have an appreciation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom