great way to start your day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
Nobody mentioned TV in this thread except you

I used my l33t ctrl+f skills to deduce that

You're CTRL+F skills deceive you. Search your feelings...You know it to be true....or you could just read the first post! -_-

What I'm wondering is why you had all of that stuff sitting out in your car. That's practically asking for it to be stolen. :confused:

FireFox said:
You're CTRL+F skills deceive you. Search your feelings...You know it to be true....or you could just read the first post! -_-
Oh, shit... LMFAO :laughing:

Watch your car for the next month or so like Dark_Sniper* said cause they will be back,I know back in my younger day's we would hit some car's 3 or 4 time's ;) When insurance pay's up make sure you do a nice stealth alarm setup with a pager feature on it,That way they can't see the led indicator or hear the siren,They won't know it went off and it will give you time to grab a baseball bat and sneak up on them :D

The dark secrets about robbing stuff in cars comes out.

Some people just take an oppertunity on any easy target, a car with a bad alarm (no LED, scares em) and expensive stuff in it. Or they browse an unlocked car.

I do have my experince in this field like Shumway, but I wont discuss it here. And, it's not as bad as what you are thinking <-_->

PS: Love the sig

damnit, their's an "," after TV, that threw me off
Yeaaah funny how when I type tv in regardless of a comma being after it, it still finds it.

just like if I typed asdlhadaosihdoaisd7tsdiauhsldn it'll still find the 7ts within it regardless of letters being around it.

I also kind of wonder why you had that much crap in there that would be worth stealing......

Your house is that big that you don't realize that people are stealing your stuff? When you live in a shitty ass apartment you pretty much know when someone has entered. :p

YourPrinter said:
When you live in a shitty ass apartment you pretty much know when someone has entered. :p

LMFAO yea i know how it feels you hear everything when i lived in one i could hear people from the basement to hte top level it sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom