Great Quotes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love revenge,
...loving revenge? Yeesh...that makes me remember this quote

"An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind" - Umm saw it on CSI :p

There was a Frenchman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Provence. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Englishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Frenchman had his hand against his face as if he had been slapped there. The Frenchman was thinking: 'The English fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.' Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The French fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Englishman and got slapped for it.' And the Englishman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that French bastard again.'

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

"On the contrary!"
Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906), Norwegian dramatist on a suggestion he was better.

"Even in the valley of the shadow of death, two and two do not make six."
Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910), Russian author, comment on the the Russian Orthodox Church as he lay dying.

"IÂ’m so bored with it all."
Winston Churchill.

Lady Astor to Winston Churchill: 'Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink.' Churchill's reply: 'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.

Anyway who said this?
'I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. '

"Let them be first who's hands have drawn the watter!!!..."

One night, i had a weird dream that i was in a monistary with a bunch of Munks, and they said the following statements:

"... If thou wilst' entereth unto the kingdom of SHROOMS, thou must turneth thine face from among the evil sanities, and harkeneth unto the blessings of the SHROOM god... -SHROOMS 3:16 :confused: :cool:

If thou wilst' entereth unto the kingdom of SHROOMS, thou must turneth thine face from among the evil sanities, and harkeneth unto the blessings of the SHROOM god...
lol rage, I think you need to stop eating those magical 'shrooms'

HAHAHA LOL!!!! "Shrooms"!?!? What the fruit are/ist that/those???
Meaning mushrooms, and from that paragraph I'd say he's eating the hallucinagenic kind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom