Great gifts, Stupid Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the laptop keys, although I don't like the way they have them in different places so it's a bit confusing

that keyboard looks good

my favourite gift was prolly the money, my least would be the jumper that is too small

TheMajor said:
Nice KB! VERY NICE KB!
I would like to have it!!!!

Nice foot also.

Yeah man really, that is the nicest keyboard I have ever seen:eek: :) :)

I got a piece of furniture for my room for christmas:confused: Yeah....hmm well atleast now I can buy my Sapphire X800 XT for myself:cool:

3 PIECE JAPANESE SWORD SET (Katana, Wakizashi and Tanto) WITH STAND. :D
I really like the snake skin design on it. It's means some thing to me as I was born in year of the snake.

I am still trying to work out what possessed my dad to give my sister an iPOD when she is not much of a music buff. :(

Harper said:
3 PIECE JAPANESE SWORD SET (Katana, Wakizashi and Tanto) WITH STAND. :D
I really like the snake skin design on it. It's means some thing to me as I was born in year of the snake.

I am still trying to work out what possessed my dad to give my sister an iPOD when she is not much of a music buff. :(

Perhaps he's trying to inspire your sister to become more interested in music :confused:

ReverseFluxx said:
Perhaps he's trying to inspire your sister to become more interested in music :confused:
Well, Currently I am not complaining with the fact that CREATIVE NOMAD ZEN XTRA 30Gb were getting sold at 5% less than my wholesaler buy prices at David Jones this morning.

So right now, I can jive and do Kill Bill on every one's @$$!!!

My best present was a brand new 200GB Seagate HDD!

My gayest present was a book by Donald Trump..."Think Like a Billionaire". I was already thinking like a kagillionaire even before I got this book!

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom