Great desktop widgets or prgrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke87

In Runtime
Basically I am looking for some really useful desktop widgets or programs. things that help keep me tidy or help keep me organized. Right now I have a program called objectdock, looks alot like the mac toolbar, I absolutely love this program.

Things I would like though
1) A nice looking calender that would stay on my desktop that I could put in the corner or something. ONe that shows all the days of the month and maybe has little icons on it to alert me to notes I make about that day.
2) A nice Weather program
3)A sports updater, so I can keep track of my sports teams by just looking at the desktop.

Thats All I can think at the moment.

Post whatever you couldn't live without though and I might find useful

Cheers

Check out yahoo widgets. I use their mail checker and weather widget, but there are thousands of them. Yahoo bought out Konfabulator a couple of years ago and now offer it for free.

Check out yahoo widgets. I use their mail checker and weather widget, but there are thousands of them. Yahoo bought out Konfabulator a couple of years ago and now offer it for free.

yeap i recommend what trotter just told ya!. Its got a nice weather app and everything else can be downloaded off the widgets site. I use the cpu and memory meter with the weather & the clock widget. Its MEAN!!. yeah i think they have sports thing...browse through this Widgets tagged sports - Yahoo! Widgets

anyways later im off for today:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom