Great computer, sound screws up???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the X-Fi is significantly better, because it supports EAX 5.0, and it takes a lot of load off the CPU compared to other sound cards.
having at least 16MB onboard cache also helps to take load off the rest of the system.

The LIVE! 24bit and Audigy SE are the exact same cards pretty much w/ a different name and different bundled programs. They both support 7.1, EAX1 2 and 3 and are both 24bit 96k sound quality. I know this cause i have both boxes in my face. I have a 5.1 surround sound system and if i have EAX off it only uses the front speakers in stereo. Idk why, it just does. Ive also noticed that when using hardware instead of software the volume is boosted alot. I like that as well cause i like my games loud. I think ill just stick w/ software till i get my X-FI then i will be able to use ultra-high option and the X-FI option. Its really no biggy.

I was asking Uzi cause he was the one that sent me the link and everything. I dont wanna mess w/ anything if its gonna screw up my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom