Great Bumper Stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

at the risk of sounding noobish
please explain this one...

The address 127.0.0.1 is the fixed local address of your own machine. In other words, the HOME address of your machine.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
=
There's no place like HOME.

I've never seen anybody with PC bumper stickers. I wonder if there are more in urban areas.
I never owned any of the bumper stickers either, but when I was in college I owned a bunch of shirts with phrases like that.

My favorite was a black T-shirt with four white letters on the front:

S.T.F.U.

bumpstix.gif

I used to have :-
WE ARE MICROSOFT.
RESINSTANCES IS FUTILE.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMULATED.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/stickers/

thanks shoobie... had a brain fart, i figured it was HOME, but couldn't remember TCP/IP, entered it in the browser and it asked me to log in... lol oh well guess we all get a little foggy in the head from time to time... here's a few i've found looking around... i've seen a few of them here at work

didn't notice it was already posted... thanks shoobie

Of course, I have lost count the number of times that i have seen some some with one with the AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON logo from the Transformers on there car. :rolleyes:
I then wonder if they have a Minicon logo tatooed to their D***K as I think they are composating for some thing.

Harper is not a The Transformer fan

Roshi229 said:
the Roshi remembers the good toons everyday after school... transformers, GI JOE, heman,
This is all cool until you start living with a 28yo guy that still plays with Transformers on the carpet and has poster saying "GIRLS OF TRANSFORMERS" on is bed room wall.

I put up with this as he pay rent on time.

Harper said:
This is all cool until you start living with a 28yo guy that still plays with Transformers on the carpet and has poster saying "GIRLS OF TRANSFORMERS" on is bed room wall.

ok, you are excused... for life! that's bad, very bad...
but i know what you could get him for christmas...

Wow...There IS a god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom