Greasy keyboard, your tips and tricks.

I'm fat, SOOO it wont bother me

I'm considered by my Doctor to be over weight. I've never had any problems with Skin apart from a Vitamin D Deficiency as to what I take Fultinum for. I'm not sure if this will be something that will bother me in the future but even now I get a full head shave and a full beard trim from the Barbour.

I have my 30 dollar Logitech wireless deal where I don't really care if it's greasy.

At the minute I'm using a Cheap wireless set I've picked up for £20 from Play.com and it has been a Good deal and lasted, no Grease on it. No sweat and the only time I do sweat is when I'm using the Mouse for more than an hour at the time with the leather recliner I have.

I was eating hot fries and playing D3 last night. The entire time I was thinking to myself "not the best idea..." Thankfully my keyboard is the $5 variety, but grease is grease.

Never ever eat at the PC, for some reason I'd rather stand in the kitchen or sit on the Sofa. Sitting down works well, as for some reason it helps with regards to filling me up and relaxes me.

Same but I just keep my hair short. My head has too much of a weird shape to go bald.

Going bald is no laughing matter, as I've started to loose my hair. Honestly I've been checking in the morrow every day and I'm loosing it badly over the last two years at my left side on the front, but despite that I find head and shoulders works pretty well. Keeps the Full head shave on a No. 2 Smooooth. :D

Sadly, this used to not be a problem for me, guess mine has to do with diet.

Do you eat a lot of greasy foods or just generally bad stuff all round. I eat a lot of stuff were as its just easier to pick up a sandwich rather than a full meal. That might have something to do with it!

After being bored and reading 5 pages of this stuff, I feel like I should reply.

Some interesting stuff that pertains to the discussion.
(subconscious evolutionary thing) - women can tell the difference in skin tone of a man who eats right, and a man who eats bad. we can definitely assume that what you eat affects your skin, so you guys might be eating unhealthily, which may help with your skin oil problem.

Washing with hot water and soap is bad for your skin, because of this I now only wash my hair, face, and crotch with soap and water. Because you damage your skin, open the pores, and wash away most of your skin oils, your body has to overcompensate to make up for the damage caused, so to help your skin heal it releases more oil.

Try washing with less soap on your important parts, and dont use soap on most of your body. Trust me it will help. It takes between a week or 2 for your body to stop overcompensating for all the damage you do. I know its hard when you start because you are greasy but it helps. Also when you wash off dont use wash cloths, they are very abrasive, and harbor bacteria if you reuse them a few times. And when you dry off try not to drag the rag very hard against yourself.

I am 18 so I am prime for skin problems. I've been running a minimum of 3 miles everyday(not on the weekends) for the past 2 months, and the little bit of soap way of washing works good for me. I have noticed my acne has gotten way better to(I still wash my face with soap but I think reducing soap on my whole body reduced the amount of oil my body made in general)

Things I have written were not discovered by me, but are from good sources, not from the comments section of some article, or clickbait on a social media website.

-I hate greasy keyboards too.

Yea, what you're asking to do will accumulate dead skin which is actually worse, not to mention you'll start to stink bad. Sorry mate, I'm not about stinking at all. My gfs have always complimented me on my soft skin and complexion because I wash properly. Same goes for my hair.

When I'm in the shower I use a loofa and my skin is super soft because of my washing habits. Not using soap but simply rinsing my hands with just water (tap cold, no hot) causes my hand skin to become even drier, not greasier. Not only this, but my hands sweat more by doing this.

When it comes to beards, you want the exact opposite. If you use regular soap or shampoo it dries your skin and closes your pores causing your skin to be extra irritated which is why they make special beard soaps, shampoos, and creams. My face in general I've never had a pimple or acne problem for one reason. I don't touch my face. The #1 reason people have pimples and pimple problems is because they touch their face, the oils and dirt/ect get in your pores, and causes bubbly madness. I never pop the pimples I actually get causing them to only stay for about a day. If my son touches me all over my face I get a bunch of pimples but I don't pop them and by the next day they are all gone with no red mark like people get when they do pop them. My gf and I had a pimple in the same spot at the same time. She wanted to pop mine because it had a head. I told her no and by the next day it was gone. She has what looks like a "scar" in that spot because she kept popping hers and this was like a month ago.

When it comes to proper hygiene I know what I'm doing and I have had no problems with experimenting with different things. When it comes to normal people with great skin they can wash regularly or get away without a wash from time to time without getting extremely greasy skin. THey can use fairly hot water to wash their hair and they don't get dandruff or irritation caused by the hot water. I envy these people. Some people are special cases and it takes a dermatologist to actually figure out what's going on and to coach on how to fix the issue. I've decided I'm one such case.

Back
Top Bottom