The Government can now seize your home to build a walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorsoft03 said:
Just another load of unconstitutional garbage thrown at us as America drifts father and farther to the right....

watch it... i'm more conservative than liberal, and i completely disagree with this. what's yours is yours and the government should have no right to take away your own property. how come if a cop on the street sees a criminal driving away the cop can't just come up to you and take your car to take him.

****, this country is getting more and more ****ed up every goddamn day.

Yeah I had to research this over the year for a paper I had to write. I was really hoping that this law wouldn't pass, I felt it was pretty ridiculous for the government to have the ability to seize somebody's property to put up something that would generate more money.

watch it... i'm more conservative than liberal, and i completely disagree with this. what's yours is yours and the government should have no right to take away your own property. how come if a cop on the street sees a criminal driving away the cop can't just come up to you and take your car to take him.
Just another load of unconstitutional garbage thrown at us as America drifts father and farther to the right....
look at that again, what you said and what he said is the exact same thing, in a different form.

jnev_89 said:

Didn't mean to be anti-right or whatever, no offense. But cops and federal agents are able to commandeer people's cars, etc. in extreme situations. So if this was a large criminal or a big terrorist or something I think your car could be commandeered (not that it's a bad thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom