The Government can now seize your home to build a walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happened in Canada

Their wouldnt be that ran down ghetto house in a middle of a parking lot.

oh yea, have yall heard about how uncle sam has every teens info from age 16 to 18 in their computer database? Im sorry but the GOV is doing so many things that are un constitutional these days, its like we dont have a constitution anymore. (gives uncle sam the finger)

P.P. Mguire said:
oh yea, have yall heard about how uncle sam has every teens info from age 16 to 18 in their computer database? Im sorry but the GOV is doing so many things that are un constitutional these days, its like we dont have a constitution anymore. (gives uncle sam the finger)

did you know the government has everyone who pays taxes in some database or another and after 18 if you male you must register with selective services or something like that, which again puts yourself into a database. How is this unconstitutional?

Yeah, I read this today, what a freaking joke. So much for the "land of the free"... oh wait, that still applies if your the government.

How is this unconstitutional?
holding private information on a minor w/out parental consint is unconstitutional also withdrawel of private land w/out consint is also unconstitutional by way of hang on lemme figure it out..........................the consitution!
Yeah, I read this today, what a freaking joke.
uh buddy, the law was passed today, this is no joke. if oyu live in the US just like chris said they can take your house and plop a wal mart on your personaly owned land.

Just another load of unconstitutional garbage thrown at us as America drifts father and farther to the right....

It's not that it's unconsistutaional

It's just the consitution is taken out of proportion and misinterperated

i can not see this. Why this is so ****ing dum Crap, and yes it is very unconstitutional, Taken people homes away and building some shoppin thing there. I really think thats dum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom