Got a new Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mine, knock spots of all of yours, and it's good for the enviroment!

ALPbabybobredsledge-miva.jpg

I would love to have one of them things.. but absolutely pointless in the UK. Nowhere to use it and we get like 5inches of snow on a normal year. And thats spreadout over the entire winter period.

^ My buddy just junked an Enticer.. The clutch GRENADED on him in the garage.. He was revving it up and BAAANG!! Clutch blew apart and took pieces of his garage with him. Lucky it didn't kill him.
That's pretty crazy, both of them run great. We are going to have to sell one of them though. If the trails are in good condition I can keep up to new sleds on one of them.

I'll watch it tomorrow after school :). I've ridden the Apex once, but it was only on a lake, the engine braking is a MASSIVE difference compared to 2 strokes.

i don't understand the point of that video? he's like laying on the side half the time.....i mean it's kinda like driving a car on 2 wheels....

it does seem fun to ride one though...just..in the correct way lol

and why is it called a sled? I've always heard them called snow-mobiles ? is that just some silly american term for it or are they two different things?

He's actually copying this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKn9kOtVgEg

^ Depends where you're from.. Back in Newfoundland we called them ski-doo's no matter what brand name it was... kind of like some people calling a tissue a kleenex. Here in Alberta I said to one of my buddies that I was going on Skiddo and he looked at me like I had two heads, because apperently I didn't have one. They call them sled's here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom