Got a new Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom118

Daemon Poster
So I got myself a new sled. Got a great deal on it too.. 7500 tax in.. 12.5 hours on the engine, 1100cc 4 stroke.

Anyone else got a sled? Post up a pic!

DSCF2012_fhdr-1.jpg

DSCF2005_fhdr2-1.jpg

DSCF2003_fhdr-1.jpg

We have 2 05 Yamaha RS Venture gran touring's (1000cc's). I don't ride them all that much around where I live because they are so big they don't work well on the small narrow and tight trails around here but they are awesome when we take them on the trails up north.

I HAD an '80 Skidoo with a 521.. Brought it up to Maine earlier this month and took it for a couple rides and the drive cogs for the track rounded off on me.. :\ I'll get another one eventually.. CT Sucks for sleds. IF we get ANY decent snow, the wind picks up and blows it out of the fields in into the thick woods.

I really want a Ski-Doo MXZ, but can't afford much right now. It'll have to wait a couple years.... here's my Wallpaper on my laptop. :D

ssjan.jpg

Nice :D.

We have 2 Yamaha 340 Enticers (one's a 79' and other is 82'). Also have a 96' Vmax XT:
1000027.png

Last is a 2007 Apex (looks like this:)
07ApexER_black_3.jpg

^ My buddy just junked an Enticer.. The clutch GRENADED on him in the garage.. He was revving it up and BAAANG!! Clutch blew apart and took pieces of his garage with him. Lucky it didn't kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom